Duration: 12 months / with potential for extension
Location: Linthicum, MD
General Description: Responsible for Architecting and Designing a secure Application Integration tools based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines. Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to Identity Access Management (IAM) with Sailpoint/ForgeRock.
• Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows and provisioning.
• Provision ForgeRock web/j2ee policy plugins and maintain resource policies.
• API development and maintenance for exposing core IAM functions.
• Develop and maintain access certifications.
• Support onboarding of application and platform users.
• Support integration with Active Directory and other Identity Stores.
• Provide IAM support to end users.
• Monitor IAM platform components and resources.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• At least ten (10) years of architecture, design, development and support experience with IAM solutions
• At least five (5) years of experience developing and maintaining IAM solutions with ForgeRock.
• At Least three (3) years of experience working with Identity Management solutions such as Sailpoint.
• Experience working with Role Based Access Control and Policies.
• Experience working with Account Management, Entitlement and Certifications.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services
• Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console.
• Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate user data.
• At least five (5) years of experience in installing, configuring and administering ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenDJ environments.
• At least three (3)years of experience in developing Sailpoint integrations and provisioning.
• Experience in developing custom workflows.
• Experience with SAML integrations and other standards based security protocols.
• Experience developing and exposing Sailpoint Identity service API’s.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.