Duration: 6 months / with potential for extension / full time
Location: Glenn Burnie, MD
- Design, propose, and execute integrations across software suites.
- Work with key organizational stakeholders to help define Dynamics 365 roadmap
- Work in a team of application developers to drive change in the execution of Dynamics 365 Business Central and Customer Engagement roadmap
- Propose and develop solutions for unique IT for IT challenges that span the Enterprise Applications Suite
- Train tier 1 resources on new technologies to continue to enable room for growth
- Work with the clients, technologists, and team members to understand business processes and translate this knowledge into functional technology
- Act as level 2 and 3 escalations for support for our Dynamics 365 Environment
- Expertise in integrating with PowerBi and Power Automate to create efficient business processes and business intelligence dashboards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in business or STEM field preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a ServiceNow/Application development role
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience building integrations between Dynamics 365 Business Central and CE and other enterprise application tools, I.e., SharePoint, Workday, SeviceNow, Salesforce, Power BI using APIs, Power Automate etc.
- Experience administrating large Dynamics 365 deployments.
- Experience with Splunk preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- An intermediate understanding of ITIL ITSM
- Technical support documentation skills
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.