Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
● Responsible for designing, and automating a secure cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
● Responsible for designing, building and administering secure databases on AWS cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Implement the products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Designs, develops and maintains infrastructure and backend applications.
● Provides experience in web application technologies and middleware solutions.
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least seven (10) years of experience in system administration and development experience.
● At least four (5) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● At least four (4) years of experience in infrastructure and configuration automation and scripting experience.
● At least two (3) years of experience with Terraform and Ansible or equivalent automation and configuration management tools
● At least three (3) years of experience administering Linux and Windows instances in AWS environment.
● Experience with setting up administrator and service accounts, and deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
● Experience with creating system documentation, interacting with users, evaluating vendor products.
● Experienced with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services,
● Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console.
● Experienced with implementing operations for firewalls, routers and switches and formulated Access Control Lists (ACLs) via the CLI.
● Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies, configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
● Experience with developing and implementing the backup, recovery, and cloning of all databases.
● Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.