Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
● Design, deploy, monitor and manage cloud based next generation network security devices, such as firewall and VPN.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of cloud network security and connectivity.
● Provide professional support services and/or the integration of applicable networking products.
● Lead end-to-end execution of network security and operations related projects supporting the platform operations.
● Planning and forecasting of network capacity and working with different network teams to implement bandwidth and service improvements.
● Continuous monitoring of network security devices, audit logs and connectivity.
● Build and maintain highly available edge security, VPN and firewall services.
● Implement the products/services based on best practices
● Review the current network architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Develop and maintain project roadmaps, architecture and design.
● Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Design, develop and maintain firewall rules and policies for cloud environment security.
● Research new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least eight (10) years of experience in network management and operations.
● At least five (5) years of experience managing Firewall/VPN devices such as Palo Alto or Cisco ASA (Palo Alto preferred).
● At least two (3) years experience working in Amazon Web Services.
● Experience working with Software Firewall Appliances in a cloud environment.
● Experience working with network architecture and design.
● Experience working with wide distributed networks and operations.
● Experience in developing network design and architecture diagrams.
● Experience managing large networks, and troubleshooting Creates/updates and maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
● Experience with operations for firewalls, routers and switches and the ability to formulate access control lists (ACLs) via the Command Line Interface (CLI).
● Strong knowledge of networking principles and practices.
● Experience evaluating network vulnerability and recommend vulnerability remediation
● Experience in managing network security and knowledge of environment security and standards.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.