Duration: Long term assignment
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Business Analysts are responsible primarily for gathering project requirements by talking to stakeholders and capturing them in a standard template. Also responsible for documenting the business design for the assigned project: Window layout and function, Report format and content, Web Page layout and functionality, Business Process Definitions and procedural steps. This is all completed through extensive research of business practices, stakeholder interviews, and walkthroughs with the client.
• Minimum of 1 year experience performing in a Business Analyst role
• Bachelor’s Degree, OR 5 years experience in Business Analyst role
• Minimum 1 year of client facing experience in any capacity (salesman, customer service agent, business relationship with client)
• Experience with health care claims processing, Preferred: Familiar with member eligibility experience (highly preferred) & claims processing
• Experience with a large IT application: development and/or maintenance
• Preferred experience with Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurer (Anthem, Wellpoint, NSG)
• Minimum 1 year MS Office experience, Preferred: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Visio
Job Specific Skills/Essential Functions
• Ability to facilitate a meeting/walkthrough effectively; manage attendees
• Ability to interview project stakeholders to elicit information to complete templates (requirements, design, test plans, education manuals, other)
• Ability to generate grammatically correct documentation: report definitions, training manuals, operating procedures manuals, bulletins to provider community, test plans, and other materials
• Ability to communicate effectively with Project Manager and project stakeholders
• Ability to convey professionalism in all job facets (appearance, facilitation, communication, other)
• Ability to accurately record work time (project, work day, number of hours) in time tracking applications on a daily basis
• Ability to work independently on assigned activities
• Ability to independently research departmental standards, processes, and procedures, as well as Indiana Medicaid policy and procedures, to self-educate on assigned project
• Ability to work minimum 40 hours per week, and overtime when project deadlines necessitate.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.