Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
Senior Systems Engineer Job Summary
Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization’s systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.
• Install and configure patch management systems that deploy patches in an automated fashion to virtual and operating system platforms
• Design, install, maintain, and troubleshoot virtual and operating system platforms
• Configure backup systems and ensure consistent and reliable backups of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
• Monitor and maintain system configurations to ensure security data integrity of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
• Monitor system availability and resource consumption of virtual and multiple operating system platforms
• Design and implement security related controls that enhance the security posture of the virtual platform, operating systems, and SAN storage systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
• 7+ years of experience working in the Information Technology field
• Experience with Windows Server advanced administrative functions
• Experience with virtualization platforms, specifically VMWare 5, 5.5,6
• Experience with CISCO networking infrastructure platforms
• Experience with SAN storage platforms
• Vendor certifications are preferred
• ITIL certification or experience desired
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.