Posted by Kelly Grant, TCC Senior Technical Recruiter
When you join the TCC team, you join a team of exceptional individuals who are experts in their fields. At TCC, you will have the opportunity to use technology to make our clients’ lives easier and their businesses more profitable.
The Data Architect is accountable for the design, development, and maintenance of multiple software projects and managing, directing, and developing other technical resources. The Architect works with product management to translate requirements into working software by the creation of development plans, architectures, and workflows. He or she works and communicates directly with end clients.
• Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design software solutions to meet those requirements
• Develop, unit test and conduct data migrations from client legacy system(s) to TCC customer software systems.
• Communicate with clients to define requirements for data migrations from legacy systems.
• Document data migration requirements, business rules, processes and field level mapping.
• Produce reporting to verify accuracy of data migrations and identify discrepancies.
• Assist TCC Business Analysts in defining and documenting interfaces between TCC systems and external systems.
• Process data changes, conduct ad hoc reporting and research data-related questions and issues as requested by client and development team.
• Work with the rest of the team and Quality Assurance to identify and solve performance and functionality defects in the software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and be customer service oriented.
• Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree, or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of experience participating in collaborative development environment
• Demonstrated experience in successfully converting data from legacy systems.
• Strong data analysis skills.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft based technologies:
o C# and .NET technologies
o Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL, SSRS
o Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
o Team Foundation Server, TFS User Stories
• Experience with defining business processes and developing requirements
• Experience with working with external customers and vendors
• Experience working on multiple projects at the same time and the ability to properly manage efforts so that all projects are completed on time
• A proven track record of software delivery
• Prior experience as a leader within a software development team
• Experience with peer code review practices
• May require occasional (10-20%) travel out of state
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
To see open positions at TCC, please visit our website http://e-tcc.com/open-positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English