Location: Indianapolis IN
The Operations Business Analyst will work collaboratively with operations staff, supervisors and business
leaders to conduct research, gather data, and define business metrics needs and requirements in order to
develop operations metrics solutions to fill those needs. This position will do everything from shadowing
front-line staff to defining and mapping functions within teams to developing actionable metrics that help
supervisors and leaders organize workloads, drive business decisions and track function performance.
A successful analyst will be positive, approachable and patient, deadline driven and an effective
communicator. An innate curiosity about how things work and ability to quickly connect to business
operations style processes are key.
Must be able to monitor and analyze cross-disciplinary operational processes in order to develop and/or
enhance meaningful and actionable process performance metrics and dashboards. Will be a driver in the
identification of indices, goals, and tolerance levels within different functional areas.
▪ Work with operations leaders and staff to identify critical and non-critical business functions.
▪ Deliver presentations to senior-level leadership.
▪ Understand current reporting that exists and evaluate to identify gaps.
▪ Work to develop systems of metrics and dashboards from front-line analyst through executive level.
▪ Work with leadership and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and account for functional metrics
outlining key functions from beginning to end.
▪ Deliver on project expectations including metric dashboards, reporting and workflow management and
▪ Leverage subject matter expertise in IVR, call routing and telephony platforms to analyze, design, and
develop call center-related reporting.
▪ Recommend, develop, and implement appropriate strategies, plans, tools, and approaches to drive
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience analyzing business operations in a contact center environment.
• Background in call center/telephony data such as Interactive Voice Response/IVR, Voice Recognition
Unit/VRU, Telephony Integration/CTI, Automatic call Distribution/ACD, Call Recording, Call Routing,
Workforce Management, Quality Management, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of Call Center platform data models and inter-dependencies between different
• Experience developing operational performance style metrics reporting and dashboards.
• Well versed in developing reports and dashboards via Excel Charts, Power BI, Visio and other Microsoft
• Ability to gather, manipulate and visualize data.
• Strong business analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and build credibility with business leaders at varying levels of the
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.