Duration: 12 months with potential for extension
Location: Tallahassee, FL 32399
TCC has a client in Tallahassee FL looking for a Business Analyst for a one-year contract with potential for extension. Project involves the Early Steps Data System (ESDS) for the Florida Department of Health, through its Division of Children’s Medical Services, Bureau of Early Steps and Newborn Screening.
• Research and interpret functional and nonfunctional requirements including business and stakeholder requirements, data requirements, service levels and performance
• Articulate technology in terms stakeholders can understand, and articulate business concepts and processes to the technical team
• Participate in developing business cases, defining high level business objectives, and developing key success factors for solution delivery
• Manage and maintain the Project Risks, Action Items, Issues, Deliverables and Decisions (RAID) log and other Project logs
• Review test plans for acceptance testing to meet user-defined requirements
• Oversee and assist the team with testing on system changes by executing test scenarios and record the test results, defects, and resolution of defects
• Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with the business program staff
• Provide analytical research and complete tasks
• Review project deliverables and tasks for accuracy, completeness, and quality
• Provide post-implementation support
• Participate in weekly and monthly status meetings, project meetings, and stakeholder meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering, documenting, and managing business and technical requirements for system implementation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience collecting and analyzing data, and software process evaluation and improvements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working both independently and as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of a complex system implementation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing detailed project documentation and presentations.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience assisting customers with development of business cases with application testing and implementation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in User Acceptance Testing methodologies and documentation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in meeting facilitation and documentation.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.