Duration: Until 6/1/2025
Location: Jackson, MS (Can be remote)
Position Description and Job Skill Set:
We are looking for a talented and highly effective Senior Natural/ADABAS Developer to join our development and
support team. We are currently supporting, enhancing and maintaining the statewide SNAP/TANF Eligibility
Determination system. The enhancements include use of latest technologies as needed to interface/integrate with other
systems on different platforms and automation of current processes.
|Technical Skill Set||Requirement|
|Programming experience in Natural, and the
utilization of ADABAS. Experience running Natural
processes in batch via JCL and/or SCL, and
|Experience in the analysis, design, and
programming of large or complex development
projects on large-scale IBM Mainframe/Linux systems.
|Experience with automated eligibility determination
|Ability to provide subject matter expertise on
|Business Skill Set/Requirements||Requirement|
|Ability to provide recommendations regarding
enhancements to the systems and processes
|Experience developing, maintaining, and updating
documentation for procedures, policies, and
|Experience training end users on software||3 Years|
|Technical/Business Skill Set||Requirement|
|Knowledge of SNAP and TANF eligibility and econonomic
assistance policies and procedures, and current state and
federal mandates as implemented or similar to those in
MAVS, the Mississippi statewide eligibility determination
|Experience interpreting, designing and
implementing federal and state mandates in
Linux systems such as MAVS.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing.
• Strong oral and written communication, and time management skills.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work independently but effectively with a team to accomplish team projects and solve technical
• Ability to conceive and/or develop creative solutions and possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Experience with SCRUM /Iteration methodologies.
• Experience with Jira Software.
• Ability to work on many projects at one time.
• Experience converting out dated technologies to new cutting edge technologies.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.