Location: Indianapolis, IN (Hybrid Opportunity- 3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Experience SME with forms development using Adobe Experience Manager platform, Java, Forms data model experience. Strong understanding of integration and database systems.
Resource will be responsible for the activities of a Senior Forms Developer for the State of Indiana’s child support system known as INvest (Indiana Verification and Enforcement of Support), which is built on a Salesforce platform. Resource will work under direction of the Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS), Child Support Bureau (CSB) IT Office. Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Development, configuration, testing, and deployment of customized forms solutions.
• Configure forms, translate business requirements into workflows, integrate with external systems, and understand AEM Forms foundation components.
• Work extensively with product owners and DevOps team to design and iteratively develop AEM Forms applications and standalone PDF forms
• Develop new forms and transform existing legacy forms and solutions into an AEM solution.
• Communicate progress, needs, and planning with supervisors on a weekly basis, or as requested
• Meet project deadlines and requirements while working in an independent and remote role
• Help manage the AEM Forms servers
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to CSB-IT DevOps and other CSB-IT teams as required
• Adhere to and document best practices for ongoing CSB Forms development
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Senior-level Forms Developer capabilities with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.