Duration: 9-12 months (Depends on business needs)
Location: Indianapolis, IN (Remote Opportunity)
Job description: Under general direction, develops and maintains data processing applications which meet customer business needs. Design, develop, conducts unit testing, and maintains complex Tableau reports for scalability, manageability, extensibility, performance, and re-use.
- Provide technical expertise in areas of architecture, design, and implementation.
- Determine the best implementation that will meet the design of the architect.
- Work with team members to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team.
- Work through iterative review cycles to deliver results that meet or exceed user expectations.
- Ensure consistency by adhering to a set of software coding and style guides.
- Resolve support tickets related to Tableau reports.
- Proven experience in developing and working Tableau driven dashboards, analytics.
- Ability to query and display large data sets while maximizing the performance of workbook.
- Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications.
- Working knowledge of Tableau administrator/architecture.
- Advanced Tableau development skills required.
- High-level competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.).
- Understanding of advanced calculations and statistical functions.
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational database management system, data modeling, and normalization
· College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Minimum two years of work experience dashboard and ETL tools
· Experience in healthcare industry
· Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle methodology
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.