Duration: 5 month initial term with multiple extensions likely
Location: Providence RI
Schedule: Hybrid Onsite/WFH – 3 days onsite, two remote
• Provide technical and functional assistance for general ledger, procurement (including Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, and Sourcing), Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Troubleshoot and work with Oracle Support to resolve problems.
• Create documentation, both technical and end user.
• Develop or modify E-Business suite reports as required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Oracle EBS developer.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience creating new OAF pages and forms as well as extensions on current e-business suite OAF forms.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience using Java J-Developer Business suite with extensive experience in Release 12.1.3.
• Experience developing forms customization using custom.pll.
• Experience upgrading 12.1.3 to 12.2.X
• Experience with Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG) SOAP and REST interfaces.
• Extensive experience using Oracle API to import data preferred.
• Experience with OBIEE preferred
• Must be able to demonstrate depth in Oracle Financials.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.