Duration: Long term contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN (Can be remote)
Job description: Under general direction, develops and maintains data processing applications which meet customer business needs. Codes, tests, and implements computer programs in developmental and maintenance modes. Defines system requirements and priorities with customers and ensures that daily needs are met. Develops system and programming specifications. Designs data processing solutions based on business need and technical considerations. Researches and resolves application production problems. Monitors application performance and performs run time improvement functions. Prepares system documentation.
College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years of work experience in C/Linux
- Experience with IBM Work Scheduler (IWS) is preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Work related experience in these technologies required: C, Linux, SQL, and Oracle.
- Work related experience in these technologies helpful: scripting tools (K-Shell, C-Shell, Linux, Oracle, TFS, Visual Studio, GitHub)
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.