Duration: Long term contract
Location: Baltimore, MD
The client is seeking fill the requirement for a Senior Network Engineer who will support
the secure the network environment, as well as design, implement and support new and ongoing projects involving the client network.
Requirements (Uniquely number each requirement):
The Department desires individuals that possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience with at least one of the
following. The following skillsets are required, at a minimum, to support The Department.
· Engineering Cisco Routers and Switches, including design and implementation in a large-scale environment
of 10,000 users or more
· Checkpoint Firewall design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
· TCP/IP design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.