Duration: Long term contract
Location: Baltimore, MD
The client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support the Offender Case Management System (OCMS), ADR/CCH and EHR
projects. The Department desires an individual that possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a large scale environment
of 5,000 users or more.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for engaging end users and business analysts in gathering & defining business
requirements, data validation and analysis, identifying, documenting and testing system and process changes, and conducting data
gap analysis. This role interacts with all levels of the organization as well as representatives of Public Safety and sister agencies,
including the District and Circuit courts of MD, other in-state criminal justice agencies and federal agencies to plan for integration
and coordination of tasks. The position requires strong problem-solving, business process, time management and data analysis
skills. This person will document business processes and requirements, and design and develop reports, and other informational
capabilities required to support the reporting/analytics needs of the Project Management Office. The following skillsets are
required, at a minimum, to support The Department:
1. Experience with the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software development projects
2. The ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for documented solutions during all phases of SDLC
3. Experience with relational databases (RDBMS), including but not limited to: Oracle 12C, SQL Server 2019, MySQL
4. Experience in documenting complex business and functional requirements for software development
5. Experience in isolating, replicating, reporting, and verifying defects and defect fixes
6. Active participation in IT design reviews, to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems
7. The ability to review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems, and develop strategies for improving,
or further leveraging, those systems
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.