Duration: Long term contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN (Can be remote)
The Project Manager manages client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High level understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Prefer PM experience managing projects through the SDLC.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or in the process of gaining certification within the next six months
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrates knowledge of PMI best practices
· Medicaid or healthcare industry preferred. Experience with Managed Care or Member related area preferred.
· Minimum five years of experience using MS Office and MS Project
· Ability to analyze requirements to ensure scope is being met on projects.
· Extensive consulting experience, technical or business lead on projects and/or any prior leadership role would be beneficial
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.