ype: Full time employee
Duration: Full time
Location: Glen Burnie/Crownsville, MD (Hybrid)
Our New Teammate
Are you highly organized and an advocate for change? Do you have a natural ability to influence decisions and implement change? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe ServiceNow?
Our new teammate wont be afraid to dive in and analyze our current environment, gather our needs, and propose improvements. But you wont stop there! You will make sure the necessary processes to implement them are in place, coordinate with teams to make sure those improvements meet our clients needs and ensure they are implemented in a timely and organized fashion.
Job Responsibilities What to Expect
- ServiceNow administration and development across ServiceNow modules, including but not limited to ITOM, CSM, and FSM.
- Work with clients, technologists, and team members to understand business processes and translate this knowledge into functional technology.
- Routinely and thoroughly evaluate current and past system performance to plan optimum performance and implement updates and improvements.
- Analytically monitor IT infrastructure and application performance, identify performance issues, and decrease incident-resolution time through multi-platform correlation.
- Effectively audit services and processes against best practices for IT operations availability, efficiency, and performance.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and departments to reduce infrastructure spending, improve existing resource utilization, and reduce risks due to human error.
- Perform deep-dive analysis as needed to solve problems and guide decision-making.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge & Expertise
- B.S. degree in business or STEM field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a ServiceNow/Application development role.
- Familiarity with building integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise application tools, i.e., SharePoint, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- Working and expanding knowledge of the ServiceNow Discovery application.
- Past experience administrating large ServiceNow deployments.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- Intermediate understanding of ITIL ITSM.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and technical support documentation skills.
Since our client is a state agency, we have some additional requirements directly from them. Candidates must understand the following:
- Candidate is expected to work in the office approximately 50% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to verify U.S. Citizenship.
- U.S. Green Cardholder, H1B, or other visas are not eligible.
- Pre-employment drug test is required.
- Pre-employment background check will be run.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.