Duration: 36 months with 2 one-year renewal options
Location: Pikesville, MD
Start date will be April 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Support of the Caliber CAD, RMS and Mobile system for the Maryland Department State Police (MDSP), Maryland Transportation Authority Police (MDTA), Maryland Transit Administration Police (MTA) and Department of Natural Resources Police (DNR).
- Management and support of CAD RMS training lab
- On-site support of barracks and allied agency communication centers (travel is up to 1600 miles per year)
- Jasper Reports support and design
- CAD server and SAN maintenance and updates
- CAD Workstation maintenance and updates
- VMWare support and troubleshooting
- Network device support and troubleshooting
- System performance audits (Monthly)
- Records management audits (Monthly)
- Attendance at MDSP ITD meetings
- Maryland State Point of Contact for all CAD, RMS and Mobile issues
- Create/Documentation for CAD/RMS/Mobile
- CAD RMS System Inventory
- After hours support as needed
An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related technical discipline. A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the above disciplines equals one-year specialized and two (2) years general experience. An additional year of specialized experience may be substituted for the required education.
Two (2) years of experience in a computer-related field.
One (1) year of experience administering multiuser, shared processor systems and data communications networks.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience required in administering Windows Server 2003-2012, VMWare, and Microsoft SCCM
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience required in network troubleshooting and administration
- Six (6) months experience managing a law enforcement CAD, RMS and Mobile system
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.