Duration: 36 months with 2 one-year renewal options
Location: Pikesville, MD
Start date will be April 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Support of the Caliber CAD, RMS and Mobile system for the MDSP, MDTA, MTA Maryland Transit Administration Police (MTA) and Natural Resources Police (NRP).
- Management and support of CAD RMS training lab
- On-site support of barracks and allied agency communication centers (up to 1600 miles per year)
- Jasper Reports support and design
- Management and administration of GIS system data
- Records management audits (Monthly)
- Attendance at MSP ITD meetings (as required)
- Create/update documentation for CAD/RMS/Mobile
- After hours support as needed
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
Must have six (6) years of experience in DBMS systems analysis and programming.
At least three (3) years of experience in using current DBMS technologies, application design utilizing various database management systems and experience with DBMS internals.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing GIS-related DBMS for a public safety organization
- At least one (1) year experience supporting a law enforcement CAD, RMS and Mobile system
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.