Duration: At least 6 months
Location: Providence, RI
Seeking a Senior Salesforce Support Specialist to support a state’s COVID-19 Logistics Unit response and recovery activities. The purpose of this classification is to support all aspects of the Salesforce-based COVID-19 System implementation including, onboarding, training, and developing talent, supporting the Salesforce Database Manager, Development Project Manager, and other team members.
This is an onsite position. Candidate must be able to provide support a minimum of 35 hours a week minimum, with ability to work off-hour shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed to support COVID-19 Unit response requirements.
Essential job functions include:
- Oversee liaison between the Training, Quality, and Professional Development and Salesforce Teams to ensure staff are trained on the essential and advanced skills of using Salesforce as a COVID-19 data management and surveillance system to ensure data quality and promote professional development.
- Liaise with the Salesforce Team and other teams and participate in User Acceptance Testing to become a subject-matter expert in Salesforce technology and understand how software updates impact user workflow.
- Maintain working knowledge and understanding of COVID-19 disease surveillance, data quality, and data management and relevance to Salesforce skills-building.
- Oversee the delivery of Salesforce onboarding and training to new hires.
- Collaborate with the Training, Quality, and Professional Development Team; Data Quality Team; and other Team Leads to identify Salesforce training and professional development needs on the COVID-19 Unit.
- Plan, develop, and oversee implementation of booster trainings and specialized trainings on essential and advanced Salesforce skills and functionality.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee instruction of ad-hoc trainings for staff following new releases of Salesforce.
- Create, revise, track, and maintain Salesforce protocols and user guides.
- Develop various training tools, resources, and activities to promote learning.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of Salesforce proficiency assessments.
- Liaise with the Training Team, Salesforce Team, and other specialized teams to inform Salesforce enhancements and policies that support training activities and overall user experience.
- Host office hours for COVID-19 Unit staff to provide ongoing software user support.
- Assist with creating user stories in JIRA, or other project management tools, to enhance and update Salesforce
- Oversee Salesforce Support Specialists
- Direct the work of Salesforce Support Specialists to implement the strategies described above
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
Due to the nature of this work, the selected candidate must have sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1-2 Years of Salesforce experience
- Prior experience with curriculum development, instruction, or technical skills or job training.
- Prior experience with the a COVID-19 System
- Knowledge of learning styles, theories, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to computer programs and updates.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing or competing priorities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience using Microsoft Forms and Teams preferred.
- Strong analytic and data management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work onsite.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.