Duration: Long term assignment
Location: Indianapolis, IN
100% Remote Opportunity
Under the supervision of the Provider Enrollment Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the timely review, investigation, enrollment, and updating of provider applications received in the department. The position must maintain the quality, production, and timeliness standards of the department. The PE Analyst is also expected to keep current with all policies and procedures related to the enrollment process and of the specific functions assigned to the position.
· Review, data enter, and process all enrollment / update provider enrollment types and related documents
· Complete reports timely and accurately.
· Help resolve problems and enhance communication efforts to both internal and external customers
· Correct audit errors found.
· Call providers / vendors / customers as needed.
· Complete documents related to financial postings.
· Assist others in the processing of enrollment documents
· Participate in staff meetings, training classes, and projects.
· Participate in the department’s quality improvement efforts.
· Assist in the testing and evaluation of customer / departmental metrics.
· Make recommendations for improvement (e.g. employee suggestions).
· Maintain positive working relationship with all staff and departments.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Provider Enrollment Supervisor.
· High school diploma. Some college preferred.
· Previous provider enrollment processing experience with a Medicare and/or Medicaid related organization is preferred.
· Proficient with PC and windows environment, including software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
· Advanced data enter and quality entry skills that includes being able to compose clear and concise correspondences and reports.
· Advanced phone calls skills that include the ability to resolve questions from providers, clients, and vendors.
· Complete multiple tasks proficiently (i.e. research, analyze, and successfully resolve complex issues)
· Able to learn and interpret administrative policies and procedures
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Advanced listening, oral, and written communication skills.
· Able to keep information confidential (i.e. PHI and PII)
· Can receive constructive criticism and coaching to improved performance.
· Positive attitude, approachable, and can promote a teambuilding environment (i.e. ability to interact positively with team members)
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.