Duration: Long term contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Work Hours: Various Shifts During 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Manage large amounts of inbound calls concerning premium payments, health
coverage, and general Medicaid program information. Identify the customer’s
needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide response in a
timely manner. Follow communication “scripts” and other documented
procedures when handling different topics. Meet personal/team production and
quality targets to exceed contract required response times for the call center.
Perform other duties as required based on business needs.
· Call center experience as well as previous experience in customer service,
health coverage, or health care claim billing procedures
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Excellent attendance record
· Knowledge of general insurance billing procedures
· Ability to learn quickly with attention to detail
· Proper grammar usage both written and verbal
Job Specific Skills/Essential Functions:
· Previous experience in a customer support role
· Knowledge of receiving and processing payment information
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Ability to analyze requests and resolve inquiries by following established
guidelines for gathering data and routing requests to the appropriate area
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
· Ability to project a positive attitude and a high degree of self-confidence
· High school diploma
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.