Duration: Until July 31, 2023 with possibility of extension
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Multiple Position Available
Work you’ll do
• Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
• Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
• Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
• Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
• Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
• May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
• Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
• Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
• Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Experience with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Logging mechanism (ex. Log4J), Transaction Management and Thread Management
• Experience with an application server such as WebSphere or RedHat Jboss
• 6+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• 6+ years of knowledge on MVC framework like Spring/Struts/Grails and ORM tools such as Hibernate, MyBatis
• Good understanding of developing Web-services and spring batch development
• Understanding of build and deployment process and tools like Maven, ANT /Cruise Control
• Experience in Agile methodology and tools such as Bamboo, BitBucket, Fisheye, eclipse
• Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
• Roughly 90-95% hands-on coding
• Certifications in system administration, system architecture, virtualization or cloud technologies preferred.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.