The Software Developer II is accountable for the design, development, and maintenances of software solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Able to interpret business technical and functional requirements and design client server and Internet Based Software solutions to meet those requirements.
· Innovative problem solving, data analysis, design, coding, and testing skills.
· Communicates in a professional manner with staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers
· Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment and to balance independent work as well as working with others.
· Mentor/assist lower-level SW developers.
· Able to comprehend complex, multi-user systems and business rules and be able to perform modifications.
· Oversees unit testing and develops fixes.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work independently and be customer service oriented.
· Acquires and maintains additional technical skills for professional development.
· Professionalism and Integrity
· Communicates Effectively
· Organization and Time management
· Adapts Well to Change
· Interpersonal Relations
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
· Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
· 3-6 years of experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
· Experience with one or more of the following
· Visual Studio
· SSRS Reports
· Object Oriented Languages
· Functional Languages
· MVVM Frameworks
· Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures)
· Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
· Relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
· Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
· Unit testing and integration
· Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implantation.
Additional Education, Experience, and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable work/school experience.
· Certifications in specified technologies
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.