Duration: 12 months
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The tester role is responsible for system, system integration, regression, and external interface testing. This role may also support the client’s user acceptance testing. Testers familiarize themselves with approved project requirements and business designs, generate the systems integration testing plan and execute test cases.
- Facilitate meetings/walkthrough effectively
- Interview project stakeholders to elicit information to complete templates (requirements, design, test plans, education manuals, other)
- Generate grammatically correct documentation: report definitions, training manuals, operating procedures manuals, bulletins to provider community, test plans, and other materials
- Communicating effectively with Project Manager and project stakeholders
- Ability to independently research departmental standards, processes, and procedures, as well as Indiana Medicaid policy and procedures, to self-educate on assigned project
Minimum of 1-year experience performing in a Testing role
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, math, OR 5 years’ experience in a Testing role
- 1 years’ experience with health care claims processing
- 3 years’ MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- 3 years’ experience with ALM or another similar test management tool
- Professionalism in all job facets (appearance, facilitation, communication, other)
- Ability to work independently on assigned activities
- Ability to work minimum 40 hours per week, and overtime when project deadlines necessitate
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.