Duration: Until Until 12/30/2022
Location: Jackson, MS
Remote Work is allowed with State coordination
Position Description and Job Skill Set
• A four-year degree from an accredited school with a preferred field of study in an IT specific area Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems & Network Administration, or like field.
• Five (5) years of Domino administration and Notes support with version upgrade and patching experience included.
• Five 5 or more ears of network infrastructure, Windows Server, and DB2 ODBC experience.
- Five (5) or more years of general IT experience.
Excellent English-speaking skills, written communication skills, and knowledge transfer skills.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.