Duration: Until 3/1/2025
Location: Jackson, MS
MDHS is currently seeking an Agile Scrum Lead to continue extending and expanding lean- agile principle and
practices throughout the organization. MDHS is seeking consultant services to manage the scrum process for multiple
agile teams. This includes working with product owners to define work, the development teams to deliver the work,
communicating with management, and working to remove impediments and create high performing teams.
3+ years of Scrum Master experience
• Knowledge of agile software development life cycle
• Strong understanding of Scrum and KanBan
• Scrum Master Certification in SAFe, Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance or comparable industry recognized Scrum
• Ability to facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups; Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration
• Ability to drive relentless improvement through use of standard industry methodologies
• Experience in working with customers to write stories and user acceptance criteria
• Ability to influence sound business and technical acumen as well as achieve buy-in or delivery strategies
• Experience working with traditional use case based analysis of business processes
• Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills: collaboration, negotiation, and conflict management skills
• Candidate must have strong communication skills: written, oral, and presentation
5+ years project management
5+ years as Lead of a team
• Experience in Jira software
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.