Duration: 12 months
Location: Cranston, RI
Onsite candidate preferred but may consider a remote option for this position.
Performs all the tasks listed below:
- Assist in evaluation and management of project scope (Business Requirements Documents BRDs/Functional Design Documents FDDs) with the State UAT Leads
- Work with State Agency Leads, Program Managers and designated UAT representatives to understand business requirements/processes and act as a liaison between State Agencies and State Vendors as needed (also, to work on cross-agency UAT as and when needed based on release scope mix).
- Work closely with the project and development team to understand the project roadmap, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria; thoroughly review requirements to develop UAT test prep schedule, applicable test plans and test cases to ensure adequate test coverage
- Prepare the execution calendar and account/environment request
- Consolidate and review all scripts and scenarios to ensure they align with scope (BRDs/FDDs) and business processes
- Perform SQL queries as required to gather and validate data in support of UAT testing
- Review and manage test scripts and defects in JIRA and JAMA (logging tickets, testing, etc.).
- Manage the defect identification and logging process
- Review issues identified by analysts
- Collaborate with both technical and business-oriented project team members to resolve defects and ensure the Quality Assurance effort is meeting expectations and on schedule
- Attend all UAT-related meetings; provide UAT status updates and report testing metrics to State UAT Manager
Qualifications Senior Analyst:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of UAT experience planning, preparing, and executing test cases
- MUST HAVE prior experience testing with Health and Human Services systems, along with Program knowledge (SNAP/RIW/CCAP/LTSS/Medicaid/Familiarity with Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) processes, testing strategies, and project management methodologies
- Proficiency with SQL queries and ability to Query Database as required; provide data to support testing of programs
- Preferred familiarity with automated testing frameworks and scripts
- Preferred experience using Selenium to Develop and execute tests through automations tools and support various software releases
- Hands-on experience creating and executing test cases
- Experience developing a schedule based on testing timelines
- Prior experience testing interfaces /Third party vendors
- Ability to QA deliverables before they are submitted
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.