Duration: Long-term contract
Location: Baltimore, MD
TCC seeks a Check Point Security Expert who will support the DPSCS Check Point environment, as well as design, implement and support new and ongoing DPSCS projects involving Check Point technology.
The Department desires individuals that possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience with at least one of the following. The following skillsets are required, at a minimum, to support The Department.
- Possess an active (expert-level) firewall certification: Checkpoint (CCSE) or (CCSM).
- Checkpoint Firewall and VPN design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and cyber security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, and Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention devices.
- Experience translating security mandates and guidelines such as NIST 800-series into operational functions.
- Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.