Location: Baltimore MD area
Timeframe: Urgent and immediate
Duration: 6-9 months with the possibility of further extensions.
Our client in Baltimore MD has a major contract for a state wide ransomware restoration effort. The end client is the Maryland Department of Health (MDH). We are needing multiple Network Engineers and Administrators for this effort. Positions will be mostly onsite at various facilities in Maryland. MDH has locations in each county, but the HQ/Datacenter facilities are in Baltimore. So work locations may change over time as teams are sent around the state.
** This is not a remote work opportunity. Candidates must reside in Maryland over the course of the contract.
* Candidates can start as soon as they are screened and approved by end client.
* Candidates will be FBI fingerprinted and required to pass background check and drug screen to prior to starting.
* If selected, candidate will be required to adhere to the Mask and Vaccine Policy of Maryland Department of Health.
● Configure, install, manage functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, etc.)
● Maintains MDH Wireless infrastructure
● Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
● Manages VLAN and IP space allocation for MDH and related networks.
● Manage network configuration and security measures within the virtual environments.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, and/or Computer Engineering
● Minimum of 5 year’s work experience in network engineering
● Prior experience managing functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, etc.)
● Prior experience with MDH Wireless infrastructure
● Knowledge of Layer 2 and 3 communications.
● Familiarity with access control models and network security
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.