Duration: 6 – 9 months with potential for extension
Location: Baltimore, MD
Desktop Technician – Job Description:
These positions are completely onsite. There are positions at various facilities in Maryland, but the headquarters is in Baltimore. There are both senior and junior level positions available.
- Re-image Windows computers using enterprise re-imaging software
- Troubleshoot user accounts to ensure they are able to connect and authenticate network services
- Troubleshoot Windows computers software and hardware
- Install software applications and customize software for individual user
- Install, configure, and maintain network hardware and software
Bachelor’s degree preferred along with experience in IT, but if no degree extensive IT work experience may substitute.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.