Duration: At least 6 months
Location: Providence, RI
This is an on-site position with potential for offsite at some point.
Seeking User Acceptance Tester (UAT) System-Script Writer to assist with the implementation of a vital events electronic registration system. Preferred experience would include preferred previous system testing, detailed report writing, strong organizational and communication skills, data reporting skills, basic knowledge of system functionality. This tester position plans and conceptualizes the necessary tests to be carried out. They organize test runs to ensure the user-friendly rating of the product. They execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures, and test system modifications to prepare for implementation. UAT system functional testers are technical people who validate the software against the functional specifications. They interpret the requirements according to system functional specification to ensure all functions identified in the UAT scripts and traceability matrix are met.
Details qualifications on the roles and responsibilities of a UAT tester-script writer are listed below:
- Verify and validate business requirement against business process
- Estimation for UAT
- Create and execute UAT test plan
- Participate in requirement JAD session
- Prepare test scenarios, test cases and test data based on business process
- Maintain traceability
- Execute test cases and prepare test logs
- Report defects in test management tool and manage them throughout their lifecycle
- Produce UAT end-of-test report
- Provide business readiness support and live proving
- Test log
- Weekly status report
- Defect report
- Test execution metrics
- Test summary report
- Archived reusable test artifacts
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.