The Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) is a federal program that helps low-income families obtain child care so that they may work, attend training or continue their education. The purpose of CCDF is to increase the availability, affordability and quality of child care. The CCDF program is administered through the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration in the Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning (OECOSL). The CCDF state plan outlines state and local level parameters and includes program outcomes, systems development and eligibility requirements.
The Monitor will provide quality assurance and monitoring functions to prevent, identify, and recoup improper CCDF payments. Monitors will conduct their reviews in compliance with published and approved processes.
- Monitor scanned intake files for eligibility errors in accordance with CCDF Policy guidelines and procedures established in monitoring charter.
- Maintain daily and/weekly monitoring quotas as set by Monitoring Manager.
- Complete detailed excel spreadsheets or other reports as required by TCC and complete summary reports as directed
- Assist with creation and documentation of policies and procedures related to this function
- Meet with audit and Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning (OECOSL) staff as needed to assist State in the coordination of monitoring activities.
- Ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with published and approved processes
- Participate in monitoring error review meetings and conference calls.
- Participate in training sessions on updated CCDF policies and monitoring procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel may be required to attend training at Corporate Office or State Building.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.