Duration: 12 months / with potential for extension
Location: Linthicum, MD
General Description: Candidate will support agile based application development activities including requirement analysis, functional design, and technical design, coding, configuration as well as testing and documentation related activities across cloud platform, data platform, eligibility & enrollment, child welfare, child support, adult protective services, and juvenile services
• Architect and Design IAM solutions based on ForgeRock suite of tools such as OpenAM, OpenDJ.
• Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to Identity Access Management(IAM) with ForgeRock suite of tools
• Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows, identity mapping, merge and provisioning
• API development and maintenance for exposing core IAM functions
• Develop and maintain access provisioning and related services
• Support onboarding of application and platform users
• Support integration with Active Directory and other Identity Stores
• Provide IAM support to end users
• Monitor IAM platform components and resources
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of development and support experience with IAM solutions
• Minimum 4 years of experience developing and maintaining IAM solutions with ForgeRock
• 3+ Years of experience developing and maintaining applications in AWS or other cloud platforms
• 3+ years of Experience installing and administering OpenAM, OpenDJ and OpenIG products
• Experience deploying and managing ForgeRock products in a containerised environment
• Experience working with Agent based Access Control and Policies
• Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate user data
• Experience working with MFA integration with ForgeRock products
• 3+ years of experience in Installing, configuring & administering ForgeRock Access Management.
• Experience with Role Based Access Management.
• Experience working with Multi Factor authentication utilities and integrations
• Experience implementing Single Sign On with SAML and Agent based solutions
• Experience working with reverse proxies and policy agent based Access Management implementation
• Experience integrating on premise, cloud and SaaS production with ForgeRock Access Management tools for SSO and API based integrations.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.