Senior Cybersecurity Administrator will be responsible for cloud, server, desktop, mobile, and network security, troubleshooting network access and implementing network security policies and procedures for the organization. Works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and safeguards are in place to protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction of company data. Responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff security awareness training program administration, and monitoring network security activity. To be a successful Cybersecurity Administrator, you should be meticulous and detail-oriented, with excellent technical and information security skills. You should be skilled at drafting system security plans, policies, and procedures, as well as training less technically skilled employees to be security conscious.
• Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
• Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
• Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
• Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
• Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
• Implementing network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards.
• Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
• Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
• Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
• Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the organization innovate and excel.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or Cybersecurity, or in another related technical field.
• At least 3-5years IT experience with cloud security operations and systems security administration.
• A strong understanding of regulatory compliance frameworks to include controls from NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, CMMC, IRS Pub 1075, or others.
• Extensive experience in system security design and implementation principles.
• Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity; Master’s degree a plus.
• Certification as a CISM and/or CISSP a plus.
• Experience in managing security programs and/or overseeing regulatory compliance initiatives a plus.
• ITIL certification or experience using an established IT management framework preferred
• Technical Certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, CompTIA Security+ (Work Experience and Other Certifications Considered)
• This is a remote work opportunity, local travel within the Central Indiana area may be required
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.