Location: Newport, KY
The Software Developer will be assigned to an internal software development team working on one of TCC’s ongoing application projects. This specific project involves development of Telemedicine Platform built with Flutter front-end and C# backend.
• Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
• Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
• Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements
• Work effectively in a team environment and balance individually assigned work
• Perform modifications to complex, multi-user systems
• Work independently and be customer service oriented
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
• 6 plus years’ experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
• Requires experience with at least one: Flutter, Kotlin, Swift, and/or React
• Desired experience with Java, Dart, C#, and/or SQL
• Desired experience with Visual Studio ;
• Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
• Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
• Unit testing and integration
• Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.