Location: Laurel, Maryland
As ServiceNow Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and the maintenance of technology systems software for assigned functions primarily focused on ServiceNow Programing and administration function but not limited exclusively to this function.
• Design, configure, develop, and implement baseline and custom applications and enhancements in an IT Service Management (ITSM) platform.
• Will provide architectural input and help maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are always used.
• Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, and promotion into Production.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
• Min 3 years of hands on experience with the implementation, operations, and management of service.
• Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills to enable effective troubleshooting.
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012/2016.
• Knowledge of Service Now APIs. Knowledge of FISMA, NIST, security standards.
• Knowledge of integrated security system architecture.
• Core competency of network design concepts and operation.
• Experience with general IT security concepts, network security and monitoring practices/methodologies
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.