Location: Laurel, Maryland
As ServiceNow Administrator candidate will operate as part of an integrated team to support the current and future operational needs of the client project in the cloud instance of ServiceNow.
• Provide implementation expertise, and day-to-day operational administration support for the ServiceNow system.
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to core setup, workflow administration, reporting, and data imports/exports.
• Create, maintain, and enhance team Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
• Overhaul, maintain and enhance Change Management, as well as current connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Maintain and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
• Min of 3 years of experience with ServiceNow Administration.
• Experience in ITSM, Asset Management, Software, and Change management module.
• Experience with ServiceNow upgrades.
• Experience with creating and configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts.
• ITIL certified preferred.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.