TCC is managing a state-wide childcare grant program for a major client, and it is looking for new full-time employees to staff this large-scale financial program. Positions are full-time permanent positions with full benefits. Candidate local to the Indianapolis area are preferred with remote opportunities available to select candidates.
Responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the Grant system. Serves as the subject matter expert on the approval process for internal and external partners. Provides support and quality assurance activities for the system related to the approval process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support for questions related to the approval process
- Reviews data in the Grant Module for accuracy of operations
- Identifying and/or when possible, resolving errors in participant records to ensure timely grant participation and payment
- analyzing process rejects using systems; supporting complex research requests; and, providing technical support
- Make referrals to PCG as the Registry Manager for technical assistance support to providers when necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- Proven work experience in grants, data administration or similar role
- Working knowledge of excel
- Hands-on experience of grants
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BS degree preferred
- Experience in early childhood preferred
- Experience working with state agency partners
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.