Duration: 1 year
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Role: EDBC Developer
Required (Must-have) Skills:
• Experience in Rules Engine, preferably Corticon
• EJB 2.0
• Core JAVA
• J2EE Design Patterns
• Oracle SQL
• Good knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
• Strong command of the OOPs principles, along with experience in developing Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise and Web applications using Java and JEE/J2EE technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• SVN or similar version control tools
Preferred (Nice to have) Skills:
• Experience working on an Integrated Eligibility project
• IBM WebSphere
• Mule or any ESB, HornetQ, Active MQ
• SOAP and REST Web services
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.