Location: Sykesville, Maryland
The Department desires individuals that possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience with at least one of the following, in a large scale environment with 10,000 users or more.
- MVS Systems programming experience and most recent experience must have occurred within the past year
- Systems programming, installation, configuration, customization and maintenance of z/OS and the supporting programs, utilizing SMP/E, TSO/E, and JES2. This includes disaster recovery
- Systems programming of z/OS and z/Series hardware definitions, using HCD in an LPAR environment.
- Implementing and supporting DFSMS/DFHSM storage management system.
- z/OS dump reading and analysis.
- Diagnosing performance problems in WebSphere MQ for z/OS and then tuning subsystem.
- Diagnosing performance problems with the Virtual Tape System (VTS) and then tuning the system.
- Install, configure, and maintain the WebSphere MQ messaging software.
- Install, customize, and maintain third-party software products, the Storage Management Subsystem (SMS) software and the CA-TLMS tape management software.
- Install, maintain and use the CA-Top Secret security software and the TMON monitoring tool for WebSphere MQ.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.