Location: Indianapolis IN
The will manage the full cycle recruiting process, from definition of staffing need through selection and hiring of candidates, to ensure TCC and TCC’s staff augmentation clientele has the technical talent necessary to meet the business needs of the organization and our clients. In addition, the Technical Recruiter will manage relationships and negotiations with external staffing vendors.
- Maintain a database of and establish ongoing outreach efforts to qualified IT candidates to provide a proactive approach to recruiting needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to understand their hiring needs and goals, create job descriptions that will target qualified candidates, and develop, implement, and execute an effective hiring strategy.
- Use job boards, networking, internet tools, career fairs, cold calling, as well as out of the box methods to source both passive and active candidates.
- Screen resumes and conduct a pre-screen interview and preliminary technical assessment of candidates.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with hiring managers and project teams.
- Follow up with hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process to ensure a smooth process from initial contact through candidate close.
- Drive offer process- including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters or work with staffing vendors to execute professional service agreements.
- Ensure applicable background screens are completed prior to candidate’s start date.
- Facilitate client roll-on process.
- Keep internal Applicant Tracking System up to date.
- Keep internal Recruiting tracking documents up to date.
- Participate in daily meetings for job order prioritization and team collaboration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years technical recruiting experience with proven track record of high-quality and fast-paced recruiting for technical talent.
- Experience in pre-screening, interviewing, and providing first level technical assessments on several different technologies
- Broad knowledge of and genuine interest in programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.