Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
● Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud platform and Windows based instances based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
● Implement products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Design, develop and maintain Windows based instances and backend applications.
● Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows platform.
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least seven (10) years of experience in system administration and development experience.
● At least four (5) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Experience in setting up administrator and service accounts and troubleshooting creates/updates.
● Experience in maintaining system documentations, interacting with users and evaluating vendor products,
● Experience in monitoring Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances and services
● Experience with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple cloud accounts and services.
● Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
● Experience with software evaluation principles and practices.
● Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies. Experience with configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
● Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
● Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
● Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams with diverse backgrounds.
● Three (3) years of experience with Terraform, Ansible Tower or equivalent.
● Three (3) years of experience working with Windows AMI.
● Three (3) years of experience implementing Windows Security and GPO policies.
● At least three (3) years of experience working with Windows Active Directory and Access Management.
● Proven technical knowledge of network, internet systems, databases and operating systems including Microsoft in AWS.
● Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems and related products.
● Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system management best practices.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.