Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
● Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
● Implement the products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Design, develop and maintain Windows based instances and backend applications.
● Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows platform.
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
● Ability to learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least five (5) years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
● At least three (3) years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower.
● At least three (3) years of Linux administration experience.
● At least three (3) years of experience in managing and deploying applications in Amazon Web Services.
● At least three (3) years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on both Windows and Linux hosts, using docker and/or ECS.
● At least three (3) years of experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
● Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
● Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL Databases.
● Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.
● Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins.
● Experience with Big data platforms.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.