Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
• Responsible for Architecting and Designing a secure AWS Enterprise DevOps and SecDevOps tools based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines
• Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the architecture, design, build and support of DevOps components
• Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
• Provide High level architecture, Design and oversee Implementation the DevOps tools based on best Practices
• Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
• Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
• Architect, Designs, Develop and maintains infrastructure and DevOps products.
• Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to DevOps needs.
• Lead Architecture review of Application Integrations to ensure security compliance
• Provides tier 2 and tier 3 support for the platform
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• This position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Architecture, System administration and Development
• At least four (5) years of experience working with Architecture, design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and DevOps Tools.
• At least three (5) years of experience working with Deploying, Integrating, Managing and Supporting Jenkins, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus products.
• At least three (3) years of experience working with configuration management and Infrastructure tools Ansible and Terraform
• Experience working with Architecting, Deploying, Integrating, Managing and Supporting kubernetes workloads in EKS environment.
• Experience working with Kubernetes and microservices tools such as Consul, Spinnaker, Calico in AWS environment
• Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products, deep understanding of monitoring DevOps tools, AWS instances and services
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services
• Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
• Experience working with administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
• Operations for firewalls, routers and switches and the ability to formulate access control lists (ACLs) via the Command Line Interface (CLI).
• Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
• Development and implementation of vulnerability remediation strategies. Configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
• Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
• Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
• Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Experience planning and implementing secure networking practices such as: application segmentation, network segmentation, NAC and other access control testing/validation, updating access control SOPs
• Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. That’s why we place our focus on the people who make our success possible: our employees, partners and clients. We strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
• Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
• Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
• Supporting our local community
• Encouraging continued education and development
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.