Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior Technical Recruiter
Duration: 12 months with potential for extension
Location: Pikesville, MD
Our client, Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services (DPSCS), Information Technology and Communications Division (ITCD) is seeking a Senior Business Analyst.
The candidate will be responsible for engaging end users and business analysts in gathering & defining business requirements and workflows, data validation and analysis, identifying, documenting and testing system and process changes, and conducting data gap analysis. This role interacts with all levels of the client organization. The position requires strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication, business process, time management and data analysis skills. This person will document business processes and requirements, and design and develop reports, and other informational capabilities required to support the reporting/analytics needs of the Project Management Office.
The following skills are required, at a minimum for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- At least five (5) years of experience with the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software development projects
- The ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for documented solutions during all phases of SDLC
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple organizations
- Demonstrated excellence at preparing written documents and presentation.
- Experience in documenting complex business and functional requirements for software development
- Experience in isolating, replicating, reporting, and verifying defects and defect fixes
- Experience in participation in IT design reviews, to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with relational databases (RDBMS)
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at Email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/605221?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/