Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior Technical Recruiter
Duration: 6 months with high potential for extension
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Specialist to work as the point of contact for a COVID-19 contact tracing program. Candidate will be the first point of contact for assisting end users with application related issues. Daily contact involves communication via phone calls/email/web conferencing, and application project teams to escalate unresolved issues.
• Actively monitor helpdesk requests and respond to in a timely manner.
• Follow up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Engage and coordinate activities with various resources
• Resolve requests from local departments regarding accessing applications, onboarding new users, deactivating users, navigation applications/reports.
• Log identified issues into Azure DevOps and resolved issues in test environment.
• Develop and implement user management to limit the impact of software licensing to budget.
• Develop additional training materials as needed for end users.
• Develop and execute tests cases to validate fixes.
• 10+ years of work experience in IT Helpdesk support duties.
• Previous experience supporting multi-browser applications.
• Experience managing internal/external user requests with multiple teams.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Teams or web collaboration tools.
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals level knowledge.
• Understanding of access, authentication, and access control concepts.
• Excellent customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment or Azure DevOps is desired
• Experience working in a healthcare environment is desired.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/577549?source=ccp&key=wUKreL4mdWBiwcgw9kvFqngWuPVdqqDn5n1qUk568pQ%3d