Posted by Kelly Grant, Senior Technical Recruiter
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, articulate high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to an advanced understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Assist in the creation and quality assurance review of design documents and test results
• Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
• Assist in design, development, and delivery of training as required
• Conduct participate in business requirement review sessions, JAD sessions, design reviews and project status meetings
• Adhere to Service Delivery Life Cycle processes and AGILE Methodology
• Template and/or business process development, as needed
• Deliver the following as needed:
o Functional Requirements
o Business Requirements Document
o Use Cases
o Screen and Interface Design
o System Design Document
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with business analysis
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Suite, TFS, Visio
• Prior experience with AGILE Methodology
• Experience in the development of application specifications, requirement documents and use cases
• Prior experience in a client facing role
• Demonstrated strong written, verbal, organizational, and communication skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/559910?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/