Duration: 6 months with extensions likely
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client needs a Software Architect who has experience with HL7 messaging standards and interface engineering as well as Rhapsody Certification. Any experience with MU Stage 3 Public Health Reporting would be a plus. This architect will be responsible for programming system interfaces to process HL7 v3 transactions using the Rhapsody Integration Engine. This resource will provide HL7v3 interface/data integration maintenance, support, and troubleshooting specifically for eCR, CCD and Cancer messages.
• Provide HL7 interface/data integration maintenance, support, and troubleshooting
• HL7 hands-on development and data utilization utilizing Rhapsody Integration Engine
• Modify existing interfaces
• Conduct testing and move the interface components into a live environment
• Perform root cause analyst
• Lead installations and upgrades of integrated engine
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the computer/software engineering
• Knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems
• Knowledge and experience with Rhapsody Integration Engine technology in health-related environment is required
• Minimum 6 years of professional experience with HL7 messaging standards & interface engineering
• Rhapsody Professional or Expert Certification a plus
• Experience with MU Stage 3/Public Health Reporting a plus
• Must have prior healthcare domain experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Create and document requirements based on technical conversations
• Understand and translate requirements into creating finished products.
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply for this position please visit our website https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/555413?source=TCCSoftwareSolutions&jobFeedCode=TCCSoftwareSolutions&returnURL=https://www.e-tcc.com/